Essential Oils in a Minute
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years. Today, peppermint oil may be put onto your body during a massage to allow your muscles to relax to their fullest capabilities. Lavender may be put into a bath-bomb, enhancing the feeling of relaxation.
As they have made their way into the modern-day world, we understand that many people might not understand what makes these oils stand out or what the hype is around them. So, we have broken it down and made it as simple as possible for any of you who have these same questions.
What Are Essential Oils?
What exactly are essential oils? A question that many of you might have after seeing them take over in the health and beauty world. Essential oils are compounds extracted from plants. Once made into oils, they capture a plants scent and flavor, otherwise known as their “essence”. These oils are later used in a practice of aromatherapy, which means they are inhaled in various ways. Inhaling the oils helps them travel directly to your nerves and brain. When put onto the skin, the chemicals from the oils are absorbed.
Essential oils have been used to treat various health and wellness issues. These include stress and anxiety, headaches and migraines, sleep and insomnia, reducing inflammation, and many other conditions. While official studies haven’t confirmed they have great benefit to create healing from health and wellness issues, a large number of people would say otherwise.
Here we have cultivated a list of some of the most basic essential oils for beginners and what they are said to treat.
- Lavender oil: Many people find the scent of lavender relaxing. This oil is known to help people who have stress and anxiety to take a step back and breathe. It is also said to help people struggling with insomnia to fall asleep more quickly.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is a very recognizable smell that helps to relieve headaches and migraines. This fresh scent is also soothing after physical activity and can cause muscle relaxation, especially when applied directly to the skin because it causes a cool, tingling sensation.
- Tea Tree: Tea Tree is one of the most widely used essential oils. It is great for healing acne and treating athletes foot and other fungal infections. It is also a great natural alternative for insect repellant.
- Lemon: A fresh and clean smell, lemon is great for increasing energy and uplifting your mood. It is also known to aid in digestion and promote a healthy immune system
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus is great for reducing congestion and stuffy noses. It can also reduce fever and is great for fighting off germs from respiratory infections.
Our SOJI Beauty High Rollers are great for storing your essential oils because they allow you to positively charge your oils in the crystal chamber, while making them easy to take on the go!
Check them out here: https://www.sojienergy.com/products/beauty-high-rollers